Tried to log into my account from my mobile app and got a message that my account had been closed. The message said I could log in on my computer to mange my account.

It also said that the money I had stashed away in my vault would be transferred into my regular account so I could withdraw it. When I logged in on my computer the money had not been transferred in my account and I could not get it. I tried to call the customer service line and it just spun me around on an automated phone system I could never get to speak to a live person.

I have been sending e-mails for the last 3 days and every time I get a response that says they have sent my concern to a supervisor and that I should expect a call in 1 business day. I have yet to receive a call from anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gobank Account.

Comments

This is month 3 for me. I will never see my 500 dollars.

Gobank apparently was bought out and thats when accounts were frozen and people lost money.

I'm so glad my paycheck doesn't go in there anymore. Its sad that this business continues on and robs people unchecked but its up to us to stop them.

iam having same problem now it been lockedfor three mouths now i send them info they wanted they still have not unlocked my account i need my money and i cant get it do you have a number to get to real person or get my money back it so much bull with this gobank

Did you ever get your money released? I have the same issue.

They closed the account and said they would transfer vaulted money but it was never transferred. I have over $4000 in that account. It has been almost 2 weeks.

Every day I log in to see if the system has updated. If you did get you money, how long did it take?

to Jamal #1453930

Im going thru the same thing. Put a hold on my account.

Someone deposited money into my account using zelle.

They put a hold put a hold saying i need documents showing who it came from. I dont know how thos company is still in business