Verified Reviewer

2 months ago my card was used frauduantly, I called customer service who cancelled and froze my account, while I filed a dispute with their security department.

I wasnt issued anotjet card NOTHING, just told that if i want a gobank account I had ro start over and open a new account, this one was now frozen.

I dont bother and 2 weeks later (Sept. 21 2020) security departmemt finds fraud amd creditz my account $17.

So naturally i wait for the 17$ refund check, never comes. I start calling until one day the $17 in a frozen account i can NOT use or access, all of a sudden has 8$ in it.

So I call and ask WHATS GOING ON.?? I get told I was charged a $9 service fee for the account..... That I have no access too, that is frozen....

So ive been calling now for going on 2 weeks nobody knows anything my phone calls USED to last about 15 minutes, until the suoervisor hangs up on me, but now, now I call and the reps dont even say anything it rings, picks up, and DEAD.silence.

This is crazy.

$17 dollars this is over. Wow.

User's recommendation: Use them if u want, they arent getting over on me anymore... *** gobank AND greendot NETHER of these *** deserve ANY business.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Gobank Account.

GoBank Cons: Whole company is a con.

Comments

#1953686

Getting another account which is be stupid

GoBank Reviews