Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 06, 2020

Can someone please help me. Asap please.

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2020

I had my tax refund of $5,285 direct deposited to my Gobank account, recently my password was changed on my app.i also no longer have access to my go bank account.i had to get a new card sent to me,IVE TRIED ACTIVATING IT hundreds of times. Trust me I have done it all.

Everything I know to do.the agents wont help me at all.my money, all of $5,285 is just sitting in my account and they eont help me activate my card..the least they can do is help me change my email,or text me a link or something to my new phone number to help me log back in.my money has been in there for 2 weeks. Someone better get off their hiney and do something right now!I will be getting an attorney.

User's recommendation: BAD deal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gobank Debit Card Activation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

GoBank Pros: No overdraft fees.

GoBank Cons: Poorly run customer service in a foreign country, Fraud hot line make people wait for hours, Gobank should not be in business, Fraudulent business practices, Everything they are horrible.

Comments