GoBank Phone Numbers and Emails

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call GoBank Customer Service?

Cards Question:

• “Cant get my card activated didnt get ver number”
  • “Issues with cards”
  • “Add pin number to card”

Account Question:

• “Can't login to my account,and card is not valid?”
  • “Can't login to my account”
  • “I forgot my password and my email and list my card”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charge”
  • “I added money to my bills and it's decline all my bills my stuff is off bc of this stuff it redicultious”
  • “Directdeposit”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activation of starter debit card”
  • “Activate a card”
  • “Activation”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk”
  • “About my new card”
  • “About my account”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I need see what's going on I didn't get check from my employer”
  • “I can’t get the moneyback form my card”
  • “Didnt get card but have an old one and want to see if i can get money put on it”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I want to verify who called me for a loan”
  • “I can't withdraw because they denied”
  • “I need to email my documents the phone app doesn't upload quality pictures!!”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Money exchange”
  • “Replacement card”
  • “Replacecard and update information”

Refund Question:

• “For my refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “Pending refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website told me to call”
  • “I had seen on the statement that a order was placed for Amazon I do not order online but I want to keep my go bank card what should I do”
  • “I checked the irs website an said my stimulus was deposited in my account on the 17th but it is not in my account”

Staff Question:

• “Upset with service”
  • “To Find Why I'm Not Able to Get Through to Customer Service Representatives”
  • “Customer service”

Employment Question:

• “Volunteer jobs that me for cards and I know I've activated two of them and I've got money on one that I cannot get off and I need that money today I can't get in my account my account's been hacked on all of my emails phone number has been changed an”
  • “Unemployment benefits”
  • “My other paycheck was rejected. This is my 5 or 6 deposit from same employer but first time it has been rejected”

Other Question:

• “Ok”
  • “Can not get money from atm”
  • “Funds”

Customer Care, Card Activation, Prepaid Card Activation

Top GoBank Products

Account, Debit Card, Prepaid Card

GoBank Pros and Cons

Pros: Unable to speak with supervisor, Fraudulent bank, No solutions, No fees, Never used

Cons: Poor customer service, Absolutely no human customer service, Poor customer service skills and where is my money, Not being able to contact customer service, No online customer service

Related Companies

Green Dot Corporation, RushCard, Green Dot Moneypak, Achievecard, Insight Card Services

Summary

GoBank is a product of prepaid card company Green Dot Corporation. It was founded in 1999. Its headquarters is based in Pasadena, California, United States of America. Green Dot Corporation is a Member FDIC. GoBank is a checking account launched in January 2013. The service features the following: no overdraft fees, no penalty fees, no minimum balance requirements, and free cash adding. GoBank is designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It can be used for paying bills and making purchasing. A GoBank starter kit is available at participating Walmart stores and online. Maximum cash deposit is US $2500 per day. Maximum account balance is US $50000. Customer service is provided by phone during normal business hours.

GoBank reviews and complaints

1.4
Chase Bank
1879 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about GoBank? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup