Gobank Customer Service
- (888) 288-1843 MasterCard GoBank Debit Card
- (888) 280-8260 Visa GoBank Debit Card
- (888) 272-4395 Uber GoBank Debit Card
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
GoBank is a product of prepaid card company Green Dot Corporation. It was founded in 1999. Its headquarters is based in Pasadena, California, United States of America. Green Dot Corporation is a Member FDIC. GoBank is a checking account launched in January 2013. The service features the following: no overdraft fees, no penalty fees, no minimum balance requirements, and free cash adding. GoBank is designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It can be used for paying bills and making purchasing. A GoBank starter kit is available at participating Walmart stores and online. Maximum cash deposit is US $2500 per day. Maximum account balance is US $50000. Customer service is provided by phone during normal business hours.
Gobank is ranked 82 out of 473 in Banks category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Gobank to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Reno, Nevada, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Aurora, Colorado, United States
- Santa Ana, California, United States
- Pasadena, California, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States