Additional Fees
Interest Rate

WORST *** CARD SERVICE..I WAS STRANDED AND NEEDED GAS FOR MY CAR, TRY TO USE MY GO BANK CARD TO BUY GAS AND I KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE ,SAYING THEY HAVE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, TRY AGAIN LATER..

SO BASICALLY I COULD NOT GET MY MONEY BECAUSE OF THEIR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY....THAT MAKES NO *** SENSE AT ALL....SO OBVIOUSLY I WAS STILL STRANDED....

*** GO BANK AND EVERYONE THAT WORKS FOR THEM.....CANCELLING MY CARD TOMORROW AFTER I WITHDRAW ALL MY MONEY OFF THAT *** CARD...GO BANK IS A VERY UNRELIABLE SERVICE STAY AWAY FROM THEM.....BECAUSE IF GO BANK IS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY ,THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A CUSTOMER GETTING HIS/HER MONEY....

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Go bank need to give me back $40 extra on my money , because i had to borrow the money from someone in order to get gas, and that was really embarrassing..

I didn't like: Ignored my request to speak to someone.

Had an Experience with Gobank?

Comments

Vernon, Connecticut, United States #1317923

Me too. It's not working

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1317906

Yep I am also an Uber driver needing access to the card.I have called&went to website.

Both are saying technical difficulties....Sounds fishy and very sket hy.

Santa Rosa, California, United States #1317901

YES, this bank card is by far the worst ones yet. I got my card through Uber pay and between them and Uber it has been the most unreliable source when managing my bills.

I too got the technical difficulties message and no human to speak too.

I too will be closing my account after today.