Product: Gobank Card Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 41 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Gobank - Separate emails

I Explained better in another message. I sent it right after you received this 1. Thank you
2.3
Reply to reviews
Gobank blocked my card for some kind of illegal activity. When I spoke on the phone with them they told me I need to send in a picture identification I did that I sent in my license my account is still blocked and I don't know what to do?
Tina

same thing happened to me but I was told I have to contact the IRS also they will not release my money still, I called the irs and was told they don't monitor any accounts so ...

Gobank - Bad worst bank ever
I called to ask for a phone # to a company because I didn't recognize the charge and they told me they were going to stop my debit card and issue a new one. I said no just give me the phone # and they went ahead and blicked my acct 2 weeks ago and I still haven't...
Will

4059027466.. Call me i have news for you. Same thing happened to me ima tell you what i did and i got my money back in 3 days.

Gobank - Replacement card

I had my gobank card stolen and I need a replacement card sent to 46 Thunder Ridge Rd Jenkins, KY 41537. Thank You

Gobank - Never recieved card

card still hasnt come its been 2months

Gobank - It sucks

You sent me a new Uber gobank Visa card it keeps telling me that I need to submit pictures of my ID I have done this several times they are clear pictures and I am unable to get my card working and I need the money that is on my card

Gobank - Campbell not dunn married need me catd

I canceled old card so it is computing when asked to put card number in. I need new card with new name

Gobank - Card service

Unable to obtain a replacement card
#1371954
Show

I never received my gobank card

I had a gobank card mailed to me at 2514 West Frierson Avenue Apartment 12 Tampa Florida 33614 I never received it

Gobank - Crap horrible customer service , held my money

My card got demagnetized, so ordered a replacement, waited 2 weeks nothing, so call again my card was never sent to me! There was an error was the explanation I got Re-ordered card , now I need to wait another 7-10 days ! Really?? 25 days without Access to my own money? I will wait n get my money out of GoBank for good!!! I never want to be in this situation again!!! I’m done with GoBank
1.2