Additional Fees
Interest Rate

They just tried to get me nobody else will give me a loan but These people just call me out of nowhere and they wanted to give me a loan what 1st got me is they say up to $10000 all I wanted was $1120 Then they told me that I had to give them some money before they give me the loan who does that I'm never heard of anything like this before in my life so I decided to look them up and I found some other people they had been scammed by this company don't believe a word they say who gives money to get money

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 07.

Comments

Do not use this bank. Run run run away.

Total scam i have a lawyer and have contacted the attorney generals office on them. They took 2100 out of my account. So this is their game. One u have to show u can make the payment then they say ur approved then u have to buy insurance 350 dollars.

Then they tell u oh you should of gave me ur middle name u have to buy new insurance then they come back and say ur credit report has a red flag u need to uplift the red flag either temporarily or permanently one is 400 the other is 500. If u do temp they come back and say ur file is to complicated and need to do permanent. Then they come back and say ur credit limit is bad and theyvneed 550 to increase ur limit so ur cash will flow in.

Then come back and say u need a government stamp which is 1200 but they will pay 600 of it. PLEASE RUN FOR UR LIFE DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF UR INFORMATION.

Go bank are thieves. They called me saying my loan application is approved and I have to buy a gobank card and deposit the first months payment on it to get the loan funded.

Then they tell me they won't fund the loan until I pay loan insurance via deposit on another card. I refused the loan and asked to activate my card so I can withdraw my money and they refuse to activate it.

AdventurousPlaice183

Here's My review...run...don't use this bank SCAM CITYTo Whom It May Concern,If you did a thorough investigation as you have been telling me, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I did not take my own money. These transactions were not authorized by me unless all of my ID was stolen.

I have the card in my possession ending in 1218. I have never used a Pinnacle Bank for any transaction in my life. You have my ID. I filed a police report, I have talked to the FDIC and now I am going to file a report with CFPD and the Tennessee Attorney General.

The very same day that my card was compromised other UBEr drivers had their cards compromised. For you to deny my dispute is not acceptable. You are insured by FDIC and my money should be returned to me.

I want all of the details of your investigation no later than tomorrow June 8, 2018 by noon CST.. A copy of this is going to UBER who you partner with.You basically don’t protect your clients and therefore should not be in business.Sincerely,NITA G RILEY