Can't get into my account, I ordered a new card 2 weeks ago because I knew IRS had this account on file. So I go-to activate my new card &;;;;;;; it will not accept my pin, I go to the App & online & I'm locked out, telling me to reset password for access now, then it rejects my card number saying "not info on file" called over n over n over again & it's impossible to get a human!!

The stupid recording says your card was mailed Jan 2019, which is *** because I got it a week ago April 2020, complete *** joke! All stressed out, wasted literally hours upon hours dealing w/ this *** So I'll tell my phone company, cable, electric, car payment, mortgage, sorry guys I have your money but GoBank has me locked outta my own *** WTF I'm way beyond pissed customer, I wanna punch whoever is responsible 4 this & let them try n live there lives w/out freaking money!

I bet it's those freaking Chinese little rice *** communist bastards! Some1 needs to pay

Product or Service Mentioned: Gobank Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments