Verified Reviewer

I STILL cannot login to my account, and can't even call because your obviously shady business refuses to take phone calls from naturally freaking out customers that can't touch THEIR OWN MONEY. Some of us have kids, bills, rent, need gas, etc and when they're screwed because they made the mistake of trusting you people with money in their vault, we can't even withdrawal our money to use it!

I thought your business was legit and have trusted you with my money.

You're asking for a class action lawsuit and i will be filing a complaint with the federal reserve, and BBB if this is not resolved by midnight tonight.

If this issue is resolved, I'll update this. But them turning off the customer service numbers looks very bad and is making this whole thing 100x more concerning.

User's recommendation: If you choose to use this bank, don't use the vault for savings. You can ONLY access it through the app and if their server is down you can't even withdrawal your money. They just hold it hostage until they get around to fixing the issue. They turn off their phone numbers when there's problems like this, which is incredibly shady.

Preferred solution: I just want access to my account and my money.

GoBank Pros: Early direct deposit.

GoBank Cons: Unstable app and website, Cannot access my money, No customer service at all.

Comments

no chat ,no tech support, phones are disabled, no social media updates, can't access app or website from a bank that has all of my money DURING A PANDEMIC !!!!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

@PissedConsumer1850899

Go to the go bank website u can accsess your acct and move your money if needed

GoBank Reviews