Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I got a gobank card loaded the money on it and have tried for 4 days to activate the card and get help and still unable to get it activated.pure ***.

it keeps telling me email address incorrect please enter valid email..IT IS VALID i get mail to it everyday. if invalid i wouldnt be able to get emails. when you do get to talk to someone they say they see the money on the card but have no way of helping you be able to access it. why cant they go online and activate it for you like a normal prepaid bank card does.

have never had any problems with ace prepaid cards.. WTF they have no problem taking your money but seem to have a problem letting you access it. i will never ever buy one of these cards again and will recommend that no one else ever buy one of these cards. fraudulent scam people..

they say 2 weeks to get my own money..WTH I want my money..

Review about: Gobank Prepaid Card Activation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: It sucks dont buy this card, Rude representative, Lack of concern about my card.

Had an Experience with Gobank?

Comments

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1330070

so im trying to get my money back and they say they are issuing me a check and when I call to see where my money is no one seems to be able to help me..WTF..i want my money!!!!! pure ***

offconsumerpissed

"Gobank - Never buy a go bank card"

Oh, no problem.Prepaid garbage cards are, well, garbage.

Unless you are trying to cheat the system, why not just get a bank?Never understood why people ignore that very simple point.