Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Sep 28

OH did I mention they use a third party company that says whether your deposit it legit or not?my first payroll deposit was DENIED.

I have to wait 10 BUSSINESS days for them to post it to my account.Hey its payday again monday They aint going to get a cent into my account THERE WAS NO REASON GIVEN BY GOBANK OR THEIR CRONIES WHO APPROVE OR DENY DEPOSITS

Original review posted by user Sep 28

I had to write (AUTHORIZE) a check for new tires for my car.Go bank takes the money directly within seconds to cover said check.

OK but when the tire store can't verify the half crap of checks they sent I paid for because the ink is not normal ink, they call the bank.. WTF? they are experiencing technical difficulties??????????? No talk to this guy holding my FUNDED check for my tires?

GRRRRR Cant log in cant talk to anyone and to insult to injury.... They took back my brand new tires and I had to pay them the last 40 bucks in my wallet to pay for the reinstall labor. *I GET IT* But what respectable and Ethical financial institution and is going to not have contact with their depositors. TIME TO MAKE A RUN ON GOBANK.COM.

I ALREADY OPENED A CAPITAL ONE CHECKING AND SAVINGS ACCOUNT.NOW I JUST NEEEEED MAH MONEY

Reason of review: Unreliable and UNETHICAL.

Preferred solution: refund my service charges I paid and give me my money back you have in your coffers. I have new accounts set up already.

Had an Experience with Gobank?

Comments