Update by user Jan 10

- Gobank has Poor customer service - Responds by email issue is resolved - when my friend has not received her replacement Gobank card with her $165.00- live person can’t be reached at Gobank visa 888 280 8260, unless the person has a Gobank account - My friend has sent Gobank regarding her issue & no from Gobank has yet to respond to her email- This is ridiculous how Gobank treats their customers

Original review posted by user Jan 10

I have sent a series of emails to Gobank for my friend who purchased a Gobank card with $165.00 on the card plus paid a $2.95 fee. There was an issue with the first card and we requested a second card with $165.00.

A series of emails have been sent to Gobank requesting a card. Instead of sending my friend her Gobank replacement Gobank card. Gobank sent myself a Gobank card and sent me an email saying issue was resolved. The issue was not resolved because my friend did not receive a replacement card with $165.00 nor receive a check for $165.00 plus the two $.95 fee.

I sent Gobank an email telling them to close the account on the Gobank card they sent me as I didn’t request a Gobank card. I sent another email today which is January 10, 2019 requesting a replacement Gobank card with her $165.00 or a check.

Somebody please help me with this issue!! Thank you Facepalm

Product or Service Mentioned: Gobank Prepaid Card.

I didn't like: Everything especially the outright theft of my funds, Poor customer service.

Comments

I requested a replacement card last Friday' they said they just mailed it out Wednesday this week! And I have to wait 7 business days!!!! I'm so mad

VisionsCares
to Ashley #1632268

You are complaining because it took a whole 3 business days for them to mail it to you? You are nuts. That is great time!

Why are you in the middle of this ? Is your friend incapacitated in some way ?

Unless we hear it from that person directly, everything you've posted is hearsay. If all you've done is call or e-mail, you're not much help.