50 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 20, 2020

Funny how after i post this my account is blocked. *** GoBank

Update by user Mar 20, 2020

My balance is only negative 97.99 because they double charged me for the 98 dollar apple cash fee. But i also was double charged for the Wells fargo Bank deposits. Totaling up to 85$ once my direct deposit came in they took that “85$” and i was left over with 98 which is what that apple transaction was.

Update by user Mar 20, 2020

Not to mention the representative that i spoke to said that this is my fault and that they couldn't help.

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2020

This Bank has continuously to double charge me for transactions making my account negative. I have one last direct deposit coming from my job which i lost do to the coronavirus shutting it down.

And that check is going to basically cover my negative balance. At this point its considered stealing and I'm wondering can i sue this bank. Not to mention it took them Three days to answer my phone call. One day i stayed on the phone for 3 hours.

Below is a picture showing that my account has posted those pending transaction but my balance shows negative because they are double charging me. Yes i called each merchant. This is an error on Go Banks end. This Bank is TRASH!!!!!.

Cant stress that enough.

Especially with is coronavirus pandemic. Not being able to access the funds that are rightfully yours is ridiculous

User's recommendation: Stay away!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gobank Account.

GoBank Pros: Will steal, Fraudulent bank, No solutions.

GoBank Cons: 2 times bad and real bad, Bank stealing from customers, Everything so far cannot reach human being on the phone, Poor customer service, Several emails reporting account fraud are unanswered.

Comments